Saturday, April 24, 2021

WTJM - 105.1FM - New York, NY - April 2nd, 2000

WTJM - 105.1FM - New York, NY:
April 2nd, 2000 - Famous Amos






Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Intruders - I'll Always Love My Mamma
  • Rick James - Super Freak
  • Spinners - Could It Be I'm Falling In Love
  • Earth, Wind and Fire - Sing-A-Song
  • Stylistics - Betcha By Golly Wow
  • O'Jays - I Love Music
  • Dr Buzzards Original Savannah Band - Chez Chez La Famme
  • Robert Knight - Everlasting Love
  • Staple Singers - Respect Yourself
  • Lionel Richie - All Night Long
  • Freda Payne - Band Of Gold






  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Freda Payne - Band Of Gold
  • Bloodstone - Natural High
  • Evelyn Champagne King - Shame
  • Diana Ross - Love Is Here
  • Sylvester - You Make Me Feel Mighty Real
  • Al Green - Tired Of Being Alone
  • Four Tops - Reach Out I'll Be There
  • Prince - Little Red Corvette
  • Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life
  • Instant Funk - Got My Mind Made Up




  • No comments:

    Post a Comment