Saturday, April 10, 2021

WHQT - Hot 105.1FM - Coral Gables/Hollywood, FL - March 20th, 2000

WHQT - Hot 105.1FM - Coral Gables/Hollywood, FL:
March 20th, 2000 






Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Maxwell - Ascension
  • Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley - Turn The Lights Down Low
  • Rick James - You and I
  • MeThrone - Loving Each Other 4 Life
  • Luther Vandross - Secret Love
  • Montell Jordan - Get It On
  • Soul II Soul - Keep On Movin'
  • Kevon Edmunds - No Love
  • O'jays - Used To Be My Girl
  • Brian McKnight - Anytime






  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • One Way - Cutie Pie
  • Aaliyah - I Don't Wanna
  • Johnny Gill - My, My, My
  • Joe - I Wanna Know
  • Aretha Franklin - Respect
  • Mint Condition - If You Love Me
  • Maxi Priest - Close To You
  • D'Angelo - How Does It Feel
  • Babyface - Whip Appeal
  • Gerald Levert - Mr Too Darn Good
  • Cheryl Lynn - Got To Be Real



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment