Saturday, April 24, 2021

WDAS - 105.3FM - Philadelphia, PA - April 9th, 2000

WDAS - 105.3FM - Philadelphia, PA:
April 9th, 2000 - Butterball






Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Marvellettes - Hunter Gets Captured By The Game
  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Tears Of A Clown
  • Diana Ross and The Supremes - You Can't Hurry Love
  • Brenda Holloway - When I'm Gone
  • Artistics - I'm Gonna Miss You
  • Temptations - My Girl
  • Fontella Bass - Rescue Me
  • Jackie Wilson - Higher and Higher
  • Mary Wells - What's Easy For Two
  • Pentagons - I Wonder
  • Chairman Of The Board - Give Me Just A Little More Time
  • Four Tops - I'll Turn To Stone
  • Martha Reeves and The Vandellas - Love Makes Me Do Foolish Things
  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Would I Love You
  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Ooh! Baby Baby






  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Ooh! Baby Baby
  • James Brown - Out Of Sight
  • James Brown - I Don't Want Nobody
  • King Floyd - Groove Me
  • Arthur Conley - Sweet Soul Music
  • Temptations - Ain't Too Proud To Be
  • Temptations - Girl Why You Wanna
  • Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - If I Could Build My World
  • Marvin Gaye - Come Get To This
  • Barbara Acklin - Love Makes A Woman
  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Happy Landing
  • Smokey Robinson and The Miracles - Mickey's Monkey



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment