Saturday, April 10, 2021

WHQT - Hot 105.1FM - Coral Gables/Hollywood, FL - March 18th, 2000

WHQT - Hot 105.1FM - Coral Gables/Hollywood, FL:
March 18th, 2000 






Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Stevie Wonder - All I Do
  • Montell Jordan - Get It On
  • Rufus Feat. Chaka Khan - Do You Love What You Feel
  • Mary J. Blige - Real Love
  • Lauryn Hill and Bob Marley - Turn Your Lights Down
  • Luther Vandross - Bad Boy
  • Jagged Edge - He Can't Love You
  • Zapp - More Bounce To The Ounce
  • Guy - Piece Of My Love





  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Guy - Piece Of My Love
  • Kirk Whalum and Wendy Moten - All I Do
  • Barry White - It's Ecstasy
  • MeThrone - Loving Each Other 4 Life
  • O'jays - Love Train
  • Joe - I Wanna Know
  • Deborah Cox - Sentimental
  • D'angelo - Untitled How Does It Feel
  • Brandy - Sitting In My Room
  • Gerald Levert - Mr Too Darn Good



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment