Thursday, December 3, 2020

WPGC 95.5FM - Washington DC - April 4th, 1989

 


WPGC 95.5FM - Washington DC 
April 4th, 1989 - Dr Dave & Albie Dee










Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • Pretty Poison - Catch me I'm Falling (Remix)
  • Kiara and Shanice - This Time
  • Taylor Dayne - I'll Always Love You
  • Cherrelle - Affair
  • New Kids On The Block - Right Stuff
  • Dino - 24/7
  • New Edition - Can You Stand The Rain
  • Al B. Sure - If I Can Be Your Lover
  • Bobby Brown - Every Little Step




  •     
          


    Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • Bobby Brown - Every Little Step
  • The Boys - Lucky Charm
  • Madonna - Like A Prayer
  • JT Taylor and Regina Belle - All I Want
  • Karyn White - The Way That You Love Me
  • Maniquinn - I Wanna Ride
  • Gladys Knight - Love Overboard
  • Anita Baker - Just Because
  • Paula Abdul - Straight Up
  • Samantha Fox - I Wanna Have Some Fun
  • New Kids On The Block - I'll Be Loving You



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment