Thursday, December 3, 2020

WERQ Q92.3FM - Baltimore, MD - August 29th, 1998 - Deon

 


WERQ Q92.3FM - Baltimore, MD 
August 29th, 1998 - Deon








Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • Kelly Price, R. Kelly and Ronald Isley - Friend Of Mine
  • Erykah Badu - On and On
  • Chico Debarge and Joe - No Guarantee
  • Lauryn Hill - Can't Take My Eyes 
  • Mya - It's All about Me
  • Kirk Franklin, R. Kelly, Bono, Mary J. Blige and Crystal Lewis - Lean On Me
  • Monica - First Night
  • Chanye Moore and Keith Washington - I Love You



  •     
          


    Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • Dru Hill - Tell Me
  • Jon B. - They Don't Know Me
  • Lauryn Hill - Doo-Wop That Thing
  • Mary J. Blige - Beautiful
  • Sick The Shocker - It Ain't My Fault
  • Andrea Martin - Baby Can I Hold You
  • Jon B. - I Do
  • Lauryn Hill - Lost Ones



  • No comments:

    Post a Comment