Thursday, December 24, 2020

BBC Radio Two 88-91FM - July 15th, 2001 - Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs Show

 BBC Radio Two 88-91FM: July 15th, 2001

Steve Wright's Sunday Love Songs Show



  


Tracklist: 60 min
  • Backstreet Boys - Show Me The Meaning
  • Champagne - How About Us
  • Alisha's Attic - Pretender Got My Heart
  • Toni Braxton - Unbreak My Heart
  • Hollies - The Air That I Breathe
  • Al Green - Let's Stay Together
  • Madonna - Crazy For You
  • Sam Cooke - Cupid
  • David Gray - This Years Love
  • Kenny Rogers - Lady
  • Janet Jackson - Someone To Call My Lover
  • *** NEWS WITH COLIN BERRY ***
  • Corrs - Irresistible






Tracklist: 60 min
  • Corrs - Irresistable
  • Vanessa Williams - Colors Of The Wind
  • Hear'Say - Show Me The Way
  • Foreigner - I Want To Know What Love Is
  • Robbie Willimas - Eternity
  • Ricky Martin and Cristina Aguilera - Nobody Wants To Be Lonely
  • Mama Cass - Dream A Little Dream
  • Jerry Butler - Make It Easy On Yourself
  • Bellefire - Perfect Bliss
  • Coldplay - Trouble
  • Eagles - Best of My Love
  • Marvin Gaye and Tammi Terrell - You're All I Need To Get By
  • *** NEWS WITH COLIN BERRY ***


  





No comments:

Post a Comment