Friday, February 12, 2021

WMNF 88.5FM - Tampa, FL - September 24th, 1999

WMNF 88.5FM - Tampa, FL:
September 24th, 1999 - F. L Williams






Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Emotions - Best Of My Love
  • Guy - Teddy's Jam
  • Kool and The Gang - Funky Stuff
  • Mariah Carey - Dreamlover
  • Isley Brothers - Harvest For The World
  • Brothers Johnson - Strawberry Letter 23
  • Cherrelle - Everything I Miss At Home
  • Billy Ocean - Love Zone
  • Average White Band - A Love Of My Own
  • SOS Band - Take Your Time Do It Right
  • One Way - Lady You Are










  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Bobby Womack - More Than I Can Stand
  • Jerry Butler - Never Give You Up
  • Kenny G - Midnight Motion
  • *** NEWS ***
  • Johnny Gill - My, My, My
  • Earth, Wind and Fire - Keep Your Head To The Sky
  • Miracles - I Love You Secretly
  • Emotions - So I Can Love You
  • Stevie Wonder - Hey Love
  • Dinah Washington - What A Difference A Day Makes
  • Kool and The Gang - Stone Love
  • Maze Feat. Frankie Beverly -  I Wanna Be With You
  • Tyrese - Sweet Lady





  • No comments:

    Post a Comment