Saturday, February 20, 2021

KKDA - Soul 73 730AM - Dallas, TX - Bobby Patterson - April 13th, 2001

KKDA - Soul 73 730AM - Dallas, TX 
April 13th, 2001 - Bobby Patterson




Part One  - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Maze - Joy and Pain (remix)
  • Graham Central Station - Your Love
  • William Bell - My Whole World
  • Al Green - Look What You Done
  • Wilson Meadows - Explain It
  • Joe Simon - Step By Step
  • Solomon Burke - If You Need Me
  • Curtis Mayfield - King Fu
  • Edwin Starr and The Holidays - I'll Love You Forever
  • Harold Melvin and The Bluenotes - The Love I Lost
  • James Brown - How Do You Stop
  • Bobby Womack - That's The Way I Feel About Cha






  • Part Two - Tracklisting: 45 minutes 

  • Bootsy Collins - I'd Rather Be With You
  • BB King - Pay The Cost To Be The Boss
  • Barbara Lynn - I'll Suffer
  • Johnny Taylor - Ease Back Out
  • Millie Jackson - Ask Me What You Want
  • Slim Harpo - Rainin' In My Heart
  • Gladys Knight and The Pips - Landlord
  • Arthur Conley - Funky Street
  • Whitney Houston - Exhale
  • Impressions - We Must Be In Love

  • No comments:

    Post a Comment