Monday, January 4, 2021

WTTH 96.1FM - Atlantic City, NJ - August 22, 1999

 WTTH  96.1FM - Atlantic City, NJ 

August 22, 1999 







Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • O'Jays - Brandy
  • Whispers - Olivia (Lost and Turned Out)
  • Stevie Wonder - Don't You Worry Bout A Thing
  • Chuckii Booker - Games 
  • Marvin Gaye and Diana Ross - My Mistake
  • Tyronne Davis - Can I Change My Mind
  • Johnnie Taylor - I Believe In You
  • Earth Wind And Fire - After The Love Has Gone
  • Teddy Pendergrass - Love TKO
  • Dazz Band - Knock, Knock
  • Manhattans - It Feels So Good To Be Loved So Bad




  •       

     

    Tracklisting: 45 minutes
  • Manhattans - It Feels So Good To Be Loved So Bad
  • O'Bryan - Lovelite
  • James Brown - Get On The Good Foot
  • Evelyn "Champagne" King - I Don't Know If It's Right
  • Alexander O'Neal - Fake
  • Bobby Womack - Harry Hippie
  • Martha Reeves and The Vandellas - Jimmy Mack
  • Luther Vandross - Till My Baby Comes Home
  • Emotions - Don't Ask My Neighbor
  • Mary J. Blige - I Going Down
  • Blackstreet - Before I Let You Go


  • No comments:

    Post a Comment