Friday, October 11, 2019

Solar Radio, London, England: Les Adams Dancefloor Classics - October 18th, 2008

Solar Radio, London, England:
Les Adams Dancefloor Classics - October 18th, 2008
Tracklisting: 120min






  • Brazilian Love Affair – George Duke 
  • Get Down - Gene Chandler 
  • The More They Knock The More I Love You - Gloria D. Brown 
  • Weekend – Class Action 
  • You Put The L In Love – Alfie Silas 
  • It Makes You Feel Like Dancing – Rose Royce 
  • Always There – Willie Bobo 
  • Love Insurance - Front Page 
  • Hooked On Young Stuff - Nino Tempo and 5th Avenue Sax 
  • I Got My Mind Made Up – Instant Funk 
  • Dominoes – Donald Byrd 
  • She's Got Papers On Me - Richard "Dimples" Fields 
  • Juicy Fruit – Mtume 
  • Show You My Love - Goldie Alexander 
  • Bet'cha Gonna Need My Lovin' - La Toya Jackson 
  • Fan The Flame – Barbara Pennington 
  • Why you follow me (D-Influence mix) - Eric Benet 
  • Act Like You Know – Fat Larry’s Band





No comments:

Post a Comment