Friday, September 13, 2019

Solar Radio, London, England - Les Adams Dancefloor Classics - July 16th, 2005

Solar Radio, London, England:
Les Adams Dancefloor Classics - July 16th, 2005
Tracklisting: 120min






  • Brothers Johnson - Ain't We Funkin' Now
  • Brenda Taylor - You Can't Have Your Cake And Eat It
  • Serge Ponsar - Out In The Night
  • Eddie Kendrick - Keep On Truckin'
  • Dunn Pearson Jr. - Groove On Down
  • Precinct ‎- Shining Star
  • Julia and Co. - I'm So Happy
  • Whispers - I'm Gonna Love You More 
  • MFSB - Mysteries Of The World
  • Starshine - All I Need Is You
  • Milton Wright - Keep It Up




  • Lenny White - I Didn't Know About
  • Esther Williams - I'll Be Your Pleasure
  • Ned Doheny - To Prove Your Love
  • Dynasty - Here I Am
  • Kenny Burke - Hang Tight
  • Paulinho DaCosta - De'ja Vu
  • Luther Vandross - Les Adams Megamix
  • Eric Benet - Why You Follow Me
  • Idris Muhammad - Could Heaven Ever Be Like This





No comments:

Post a Comment