Sunday, March 18, 2018

Gloucester FM GFM 106.7FM, Gloucester, England - Rich Edwards - February 9th, 2015 - Smooth Grooves

Gloucester FM GFM 106.7FM, Gloucester, England:
Rich Edwards - February 9th, 2015 - Smooth Grooves Jazz Funk Hour - The Groove
Tracklisting: 60min


  • Lee Ritenour - Get Up Stand Up
  • Shalamar - I Can You Feel Good
  • Alexander O'Neal and Cherrelll - I Never Knew Like This Before
  • Mascara Feat. Luther Vandross - See You In L A / Jet Plane Ride
  • Barry White - You're My First, My Last, My Everything
  • Colonel Abrams - Trapped
  • Mary J. Blige - Real Love
  • Linx - You're Lyin'
  • Jocelyn Brown - Somebody Else's Guy
  • Tom Browne - Funkin' For Jamaica
  • Stargard - Which Way Is Up
  • Hiroshi Fukumura Feat. Sadao Watanabe - Hunt Up Wind

No comments:

Post a Comment