Wednesday, February 28, 2018

Gloucester FM GFM 106.7FM, Gloucester, England - Rich Edwards - March 3rd, 2014 - Smooth Grooves

Gloucester FM GFM 106.7FM, Gloucester, England:
Rich Edwards - March 3rd, 2014 - Smooth Grooves Jazz Funk Hour - The Groove
Tracklisting: 62min


  • Earth Wind and Fire - My Promise
  • Intruders - I Always Love My Mama
  • Mario Biondi & The High Five Quintet - This Is What You Are 
  • Light Of The World - London Town
  • Lionel Richie - Running With The Night
  • Quincy Jones - Razzamatazz
  • Redhead Kingpin & The F.B.I - Do The Right Thing 
  • Labelle - Lady Marmalade
  • MFSB - K-Jee
  • T-Connection - Do What Ya Wanna Do
  • Montell Jordan - This Is How We Do It
  • McCrary's - Love On A Summer Night
  • Brothers Johnson - I'll Be Good To You
  • Linda Clifford - Runaway Love

No comments:

Post a Comment