Thursday, July 17, 2014

BBC Radio One: June 29th, 1986 - Robbie Vincent Show

BBC Radio One: June 29th, 1986
The Robbie Vincent Show







Tracklist: 46 min - Download
  • Whistle - Please Love Me
  • Mondo Kane feat Georgie Fame - New York Afternoon
  • Natalie Cole - La Costa
  • Pieces Of A Dream - Warm Weather
  • Harvey Mason - What's Going On
  • Isley Brothers - For The Love Of You
  • Paris - I Choose You
  • George Clinton - Hey! Good Lookin'
  • Phil Fearon - I Can Prove It




Tracklist: 46 min - Download
  • Phil Fearon - I Can Prove It
  • Betty Wright - I Can
  • Cameo - Strange 
  • Randy Crawford - I Don't Wanna Be Normal
  • Main Ingredients - Do Me Right
  • Michael Wycoff - Looking Up To You
  • Luther Vandross - Give Me The Reason
  • Nicole - Why You Take My Love
  • Midnight Starr - Headlines (Remix)


 






No comments:

Post a Comment