Sunday, June 8, 2014

WKND 1480am Hartford, CT: August 21st, 1992

WKND 1480am Hartford, CT: August 21st, 1992
Sylvester Samuels - Afternoon Drive-Time Show 3pm-6pm




Tracklist: 46 min - Download
  • Stylistics - You Make Me Feel Brand New
  • -
  • Babyface and Toni Braxton - Give U My Heart
  • Phylis Hyman - You Know How To Love Me
  • Vanessa Williams - Work To Do
  • Cherelle - Still In Love
  • Lisa Stansfield - A Little More Love
  • Vanessa Williams - Comfort Zone
  • Mariah Carey - I'll Be There
  • Soul ll Soul - Move Me No Mountain
  • Randy Crawford - A Lot That You Can Do

 Tracklist: 46 min - Download
  • Ralph Tresvant - Money Can't Buy You Love
  • Chris Walker - Giving You All My Love
  • -
  • Caron Wheeler - I Adore You
  • Shomari - If You Feel The Need
  • Maze - Back In Stride
  • Tevin Campbell - Strawberry Letter 23
  • Chaka Khan - Love You All My Lifetime
  • Al Jarreau - It's Not Hard To Love You
  • Freddie Jackson - I Could Use A Little Love (Right Now)

No comments:

Post a Comment